- This event has passed.
Are financial institutions friends or enemies of entrepreneurs?
June 15 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
How to approach financial institutions – banks and investors to reach financing.
Do we have answers to some provocative questions – like:
- Is financing the most important to start and grow your business?
- Is it possible to start and grow your start-up (SU) without financial institutions (FI)?
- Do you want to get a lot of cash (capital) from fundraising?
- Are FI your friends or enemies?
- Is fundraising about “cash“ or “relationship“?
- Are FI to be blamed that your SU is not growing?
- Do you need “money“ or “smart money“ to finance your business?
- How to approach Venture Capital (VC), angel investors, banks and others?
- Do you know which FI are operating in Slovenia?
- Do you know how FI operates and what are their goals?
- Not knowing basics from VC term sheet might be dangerous and costly.
- Are “angel investors“ a real angels?
- Is commercial bank ready to take your risks?
- When was last time you pitched your business proposition (“Elevator pitch“)?
- Who really needs Business Plan, you (entrepreneur) or FI?
- Is it possible to have a successful cooperation with FI after you obtain financing?
- What are expectation from each other?
- Are you on the same boat?
- What if….. ?
Highlights of a workshop:
- How to finance SU?
- When aproach to FI?
- How aproach to FI?
VC Term sheet
The Lecturer: Marjan Kramar: former CEO NLB; former CEO Slovenska izvozna družba d.d.
This lecture is for: innovative individuals and entrepreneurs.
WHEN: Monday, June 15 from 5 pm to 6.30 pm
The lecture will be held in English and is FREE of charge!
The event is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is being carried out under the “Operational Program for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020”, priority axis: “3 Dynamic and competitive entrepreneurship for green economic growth”.