- This event has passed.
Digital Strategy for Startups – The product is king
March 11 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The lecture will give you a good understanding of how to get started and how to prepare initial digital strategy framework for ongoing use. This approach is highly recommended for reducing noise, improving decision making and focusing on the important stuff that matter to your bottom line. The lecture is the first in a series of three, dealing with all aspects of setting up the framework, working on it, and accepting it as primary strategic planning tool.
1. Strategic decisions and goal setting:
– The role of digital in your business goals
– What you will do online and why (KSFs)?
– How you will do it and measure it (KPIs)?
2. Digital product development (MVP)
– MVP arises from business canvas and lean dev framework
– Great product is a must for retention and virality
– Focus on inherent traction tools is a big bonus
3. Digital Marketing & Sales
– How should I think about digital in terms of marketing and sales?
– What should be my objectives in digital marketing and sales?
– What should be initial scope for my MVP?
– Importance of Attract-Engage-Convert-Retain approach
4. Challenges of Digital Marketing & Sales:
– How to do right stuff (KSFs), right (KPIs)?
– How to measure and optimize it?
– Which traffic sources convert?
– Where are the bottlenecks in customer journey?
– Where are the bottlenecks in the sales process?
– Which marketing and sales programs work?-
– What should we do next?
5. Solution – Sales Polish Framework:
– Profit, Revenue and Cost Equations
– Personas, Customer Journey
– Sales Funnels
– Product Market Fit
– The role of KPIs
6. Sales Polish Framework use cases:
– Identify and improve bottlenecks
– Do “everything” based on KPIs
– Set up and improve manual processes
– Set up marketing & sales automation
– ROI measure traction from return standpoint
The lecturer: Luka Kogovšek is an entrepreneur and marketing expert with over 20 years of managing experience in leading regional internet and digital advertising ventures. He started his career as a researcher at the Faculty of Social Sciences, in 2001 he co-founded VenetiCOM d.d. which operates online dating portal ona-on.com. He worked as deputy CEO in Httpool d.o.o – and after MBA in e-business and international marketing (Aston Business School, UK) – as a director of strategic marketing at Najdi.si d.o.o / Interseeek, d.o.o., and following the acquisition of Najdi.si as an advisor to Telekom Slovenije, d.d.
This lecture is for: innovative individuals, entrepreneurs and anyone who is planning a business or checking the market potential of their idea.
The lecture will be held in English and is FREE of charge! Hurry, the number of tickets is limited.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 11, from 2 pm to 5 pm
WHERE: ABC Accelerator, Lecture Room
The event is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is being carried out under the “Operational Program for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020”, priority axis: “3 Dynamic and competitive entrepreneurship for green economic growth”.