- This event has passed.
Digital Strategy Implementation
March 30 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Set up your digital strategy implementation tracking and planning tool (Sales Polish Framework TM) in a way that will bring S.M.A.R.T goals and data-driven decision making to all of your digital efforts.
In our second lecture we will cover all aspects of setting up the framework, populating it with data and using it as a key strategic planning tool.
1. Overview of key Digital Strategy Topics for Startups
2. Overview of Sales Polish Model and Key Benefits for Startups
3. How to Set it Up from Scratch?
4. Gathering Initial Data, KPIs, Benchmarking and Evaluating
5. Monthly Use of Sales Polish Model for Strategic Marketing and Sales
6. How to Further Polish your Marketing and Sales Activities
7. Practical Examples from Business
8. What’s next?
The Lecturer: Luka Kogovšek, an entrepreneur and marketing expert, executive director of VenetiCOM d. o. o.
This lecture is for: innovative individuals, entrepreneurs and those who are planning a business or checking the market potential of (their) idea.
Due to health concerns the lecture is postponed. You will be updated about new date shortly.
The event is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is being carried out under the “Operational Program for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020”, priority axis: “3 Dynamic and competitive entrepreneurship for green economic growth”.