Growth Hacking Customer Research & Discovery
April 7 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We will cover the following topics:
– Traction channels: Marketing techniques and available options (19 traction channels, Bullseye) – exercise 19 traction channel ideas at the Growth Strategy framework model.
– Profiling and detailing your perfect customer: Customer survey, usability testing, user tracking, heat maps, 5-second tests and competition monitoring with digital tools – we will use practical examples live (Ghostery, Built with, FB Ads library, etc.).
– Borrow someone else’s audience: How classic media, PR, articles, TV, radio, and external platforms can boost your traction (case study).
– Content marketing for brand awareness and lead generations: Social media, blogs, vlogs, Linkedin, FB, and Instagram (exercise & tool: create your content calendar).
– Virality/Trending: Influencers and micro-influencers, podcasts, referral programs and viral campaigns (case study).
– Landing pages: Conversion rate optimization, how to capture leads at your website (exercise: invent a lead magnet).
– Lead generation and email marketing: Selling funnels and CRM, marketing automation, lead scoring and drip campaigns.
– Selling team/division creation: MQL to SQL, examples of different structures in companies, business development process and sales automation, the importance of personal branding and thought leadership.
The Lecturer: Maja Voje is a globally recognized growth marketing and digital transformation expert who has managed digital initiatives for Google and Rocket Internet and is also a co-instructor in the world’s best-selling online growth hacking course, which has more than 50,000 alumni. It is used by organizations like Tesla, IBM, and Booking(.)com. In her career, she has helped several companies to raise 20€ million in growth capital.
This lecture is for: innovative individuals, entrepreneurs and those who are planning a business or checking the market potential of (their) idea.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 7, from 2 pm to 5 pm
The lecture will be held in English and is FREE of charge!
The event is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is being carried out under the “Operational Program for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020”, priority axis: “3 Dynamic and competitive entrepreneurship for green economic growth”.