Are you interested in becoming a Hub manager, where working with small entrepreneurs, organizing events, and making people happy is your thing?
Then this is the job for you!
We’re looking for a community manager with a love for startups to join our team! 🤩
The ideal candidate is 👉charismatic 👉highly organized and 👉comfortable working in a fast-moving environment,
they also have to be 👉 communicative and 👉a reliable individual.
If you think that you:
- have the right education – you are a university student or graduate in economics/business or related fields
- passionate about building a one-of-a-kind startup community
- are technically capable
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- can demonstrate dependability, high-level ethics, empathy, self-awareness, strong work ethic, and reliability
- have passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- have experience managing social media campaigns and basic graphic design – It’s a plus!
- have in-person and virtual event organization and management
Then working as an ABC HUB Manager can give you the opportunity to:
- create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- maintain full occupancy of the creative workspaces
- take care of new arrivals and current users
- organize user databases, monitor bookings, and draft contracts
- take care of maintaining the workspace
- coordinate a monthly newsletter / social media updates and run social media accounts
- build relationships with customers, potential customers, our key ventures, and industry professionals
What can you expect from us:
- ABC Accelerator offers you many benefits: from working in the heart of BTC – ABC HUB coworking space among intelligent and interesting entrepreneurs, having the full support of all team members, being able to work flexible hours, and of course competitive payment with the option to get full-time employment.
- But most importantly, the thing that cannot be written on paper – you will work with people who love what they do and work as one through teamwork! 💪
Interested? Apply now and give us the chance to know you better!
Send us your CV to email@example.com