Applications for our 6th call, Deep Tech, are open!
Is your startup working on some kickass VR solution that’s so awesome it doesn’t make people sick? Are you developing the blockchain application that will raise the tech from mere speculation? Got something that will make customers flock to you, it just needs a few tweaks?
Why not level your Deep Tech business all the way up and enter ABC’s intensive, 3-month acceleration program? In just three short months, we’ll help you evolve to your best form to achieve growth and succeed, taking the best of the bunch to our offices for one month of extreme business development and pitching in the Silicon Valley!
By joining ABC’s club of startups, you’ll have a chance to benefit from our international ecosystem spanning from Slovenia and Germany all the way to the Silicon Valley. Our global network includes 250+ mentors worldwide, in-house investors, in-house venture fund, and corporate strategic partners like Google, WeWork, Amazon and BMW.
What are we looking for?
This time, we’re diving deep into the technologies that are changing the way we live our daily lives and how we do business. Here are some of the segments we’re especially excited about:
- AR and VR
- Autonomous machines
- Big Data
- Bots and drones
- Machine learning
This is by no means an exclusive list, though! If your startup doesn’t really fit into any of the above, don’t fret – if you’re onto something cool and disruptive, we still want to hear from you.
As for the stage: We know some new technologies are either difficult or expensive to bring to the market, so while we love, love, LOVE traction, the very least we require is a completed and working prototype. The more you’ve already got, the more we can help you scale.
Only 10 startups will make the cut – do you have what it takes to impress our panel of experts?
What do we offer?
We have revamped our acceleration program to help you scale up faster and propel you to global success. During the 3-month intensive program, we’ll go through the ABC’s of everything you need to grow in Ljubljana, Slovenia before flying you to our Silicon Valley offices for a month!
Increase your odds for success with ABC – right now, we’re proud to say that over 75% of our startups get funded! Our in-house investors based in the US, Slovenia and Germany invest in the best startups of each batch.
- 3-month intensive acceleration program – based in Ljubljana with a 1-month trip to Silicon Valley for selected startups
- 15.000 € in seed funding – “pizza money” or cash to fund your stay in Silicon Valley
- Free co-working space in BTC Ljubljana, the biggest commercial hub in the SEE region and an ideal testing market with 4500 businesses and over 22 million visitors each year
- Access to our mentors’ network including 250+ tech and industry experts, corporate partners, serial entrepreneurs, business angels and VCs
- Tickets to the largest regional startup and tech conferences and other networking events
- A chance to pitch in front of strategic investors (corporations) and financial investors (VCs and Business Angels), both in Europe and the US
- Access to European as well as global acceleration networks, eg. GAN
- Basic accommodation in Slovenia
- Free gym membership and other sweet perks
What’s the price?
We want to help you grow, not eat you up, so have we got a competitive offer for you! Here’s how it goes:
|3% equity||no funding|
|7% equity||€15,000 + SV program package for up to 4 team members|
If you’re selected to stay with our Silicon Valley team, you’ll also need to cover the expenses for your flight and lodging there. The price for the tailor-made program and accommodation in Silicon Valley is $2,500 per person per month.
How do I apply?
Submit your application on F6S by August 18th, 2017. Our scouting team will then review your applications and be in touch if they feel you’re on to something! We’ll then schedule an interview with our selection jury via Skype or at our Ljubljana HQ.